Services Provided by Nancy Winters- Charlotte Relocation Specialist
With more than twenty years of experience in teaching, entrepreneurship and public service, I enjoy putting those skills to beneficial use as a full-time licensed real estate broker.
I specialize in helping individuals and families relocate to the Charlotte area of North Carolina. Having moved and traveled throughout the world much of my life, I am familiar with the excitement and upheaval that comes with navigating new surroundings and a new home.
I take great pride in my clients knowing I have their best interests at heart and was awarded the 2008 FIVE STAR: "Best in Client Satisfaction" among real estate agents in Charlotte, North Carolina. I am happy to help you or anyone you know with your real estate needs.
Charlotte's Growing Skyline
Considering relocating to the Charlotte area?
As a dedicated, full-time relocation specialist and buyer’s agent, I can help you find the right property, arrange the best financing, write up and review all necessary contracts, negotiate repair requests and attend the home inspection and closing. Basically, I walk you through each step of the process to ensure the most pleasant, smooth and profitable transaction possible.
Best of all, my services as a buyer’s agent are paid by the seller or builder so there is no cost to you. My firm’s commission fee is already included in the advertised price of the home… whether it be new construction or an existing home. I’m happy to represent you in any of the following types of transactions:
- New Construction
- Existing (resale) home – single family, condominium or townhome
Whether you are a seasoned or first-time home buyer or seller, or planning to relocate to the Charlotte area, I trust you’ll find helpful information by browsing my website.
While you are considering a move to the Charlotte area, I will provide you with:
- Community, employment and lifestyle information about living in the Charlotte area so you quickly become familiar with the area
- Real estate market expertise so you can make solid decisions for you and your family
- Your own, free personalized web page so you can view all Charlotte area property listings which are tailored to your specific needs… and receive new and updated listings emailed to you each morning
- Recommendations for experienced, local mortgage lenders to help you with necessary financing
Just a two-hour drive to the Blue Ridge Mountains
When you are ready to visit the Charlotte area, I will:
- Assist with hotel accommodations
- Pick you up from and return you to the airport or your hotel
- Provide a tour of various communities so you can decide which would best suit your needs
- Highlight points of interest, travel distances, local schools, shopping, etc.
When you are ready to make the move to the Charlotte area, I will:
- Help you narrow your home search to the best-suited communities and properties to make the most of your time
- Familiarize you with the necessary North Carolina real estate forms, contracts and procedures
- Prepare the sales contract and assist you in negotiations with the seller or builder when you find the right property
- Communicate with your bank if paying cash, or coordinate your loan application with your mortgage lender
- Provide an estimate of closing costs
- Arrange for and attend inspections of the property, especially if you are unable to attend
- Arrange for bids for repairs and negotiate those repairs with the seller’s agent
- Assist in selecting an attorney to handle the closing
- Coordinate the flow of paperwork between you, the attorney, lender and inspector
- Offer recommendations for a home warranty protection plan that either the seller or you may wish to purchase
- Accompany you to your walk-thru before closing and attend your closing
The ocean beaches are just a four-hour drive away
After your move to the Charlotte area:
- Help to coordinate your move and get you familiar with your new community
- Offer my services during your life transition and for future real estate needs that you, your family, friends and colleagues may have
I offer real estate services to both buyers and sellers in the following areas:
North Carolina Counties: Cabarrus, Gaston, Iredell, Mecklenburg, Rowan, and Union
North Carolina Cities: Belmont, Charlotte (Builders), Cherryville, Concord, Cornelius, Cramerton, Dallas, Davidson, Denver, Gastonia, Harrisburg, Huntersville, Indian Trail, Kannapolis, Kings Mountain, Lake Norman, Lake Wylie, Lowell, Marvin, Matthews, McAdenville, Mineral Springs, Mint Hill, Monroe, Mooresville, Mount Holly, Pineville, Shelby, Sherrill’s Ford, Stallings, Stanley, Waxhaw, Weddington, Wesley Chapel
South Carolina Counties: Lancaster and York
South Carolina Cities: Clover, Fort Mill, Indian Land, Lake Wylie, Rock Hill, Tega Cay
I am a member of the following:
Charlotte Regional Realtor Association (CRRA)
Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc. (CMLS)
North Carolina Association of Realtors (NCAR)
National Association of Realtors (NAR)